This recipe is a summer dream of Ryno Power Hydration Fuel and fresh fruit. Easy to make and even easier to eat, you’ll want these popsicles year-round!
- 2 Scoops of Ryno Power Hydration Fuel
- 12 - 14 oz. water
- Organic blueberries (optional)
- Organic nectarines, cut into pieces (optional)
- Mix the Ryno Power Hydration Fuel in 12 -14 ounces of water.
- Add the Hydration Fuel to a popsicle mold.
- Add the blueberries and nectarines.
- Put into the freezer and wait for the whole thing to freeze.